So many have asked me how do I know if I am going to a church that is based on occult beliefs
(1) If someone tells you who you should date or marry.
(2.) If a pastor or leader tells you should divorce your spouse because they are holding you back spiritually or holding you back from your destiny.
(3). If a pastor or one of the leaders tells you that you can’t buy or sell anything based on the churches needs or the pastor’s needs.
(4.).A pastor or leader assigns you to watch over someone or even a couple, or you are told to become friends with some.
(5) If a pastor exalts himself above the word of God
(6) If a pastor tells you that you are not mature enough to discern the word of God so I will tell you what God is saying.
(7) The pastor is very threatened or intimidated by great men and women of God like Kenneth E.Haggin, T.L. Osborne, Wiggles Worth, or a professor from Oral Roberts University
(8) The pastor tells you who or where you can go on vacation
(9) A pastor or leader tells you that you need to go to work at a certain place or you need to quit your job at a certain place.
(10.) A pastor or leader tells you what is ok to wear to church or tells you how to wear your hair.
(11) A pastor or leaders that tell you makeup is wrong or jeans are evil, (12) When a pastor or leader points out one’s race is above another race.
(13) When a pastor or leader tell big breasted woman they are not allowed to sit in the front row.
(14) When a pastor or leader tell you where you can live or what type of car you should drive.
(15) When a pastor or leader tell you when it’s ok to have children or how many children you are allowed to have.
(16) When a pastor or leader tell you that you must have children.
(17) When a pastor or leader tell you that you must lose weight or tell you what types of food you can or cannot eat.
(18) When a pastor or leader tell you what type of music you can listen to.
(19) When a pastor or leader tells you what type of movies you are allowed to watch.
(20.) When a pastor or leader tells you whether you are allowed to have a TV or not.
(21) When your pastor tells you what bible you are allowed to read out of. (22) When a pastor or leader tell you what you are supposed to do with your life.
(23) When a pastor makes it clear that his sexual, physical, emotional, financial, pleasures or mental needs come first above everyone else and everything else
(24) When a pastor tells you how to spend your own money.
(25) When a pastor tries to be the parent of someone else’s children undermining the parents.
(26) When a pastor humiliates or mocks someone openly.
(27) When a pastor discusses someone’s sin with the whole entire congregation
(28) When a pastor treats someone like a child or ignorant
(29) When a pastor manipulates or makes you feel bad because you don’t pay tithes, or don’t volunteer at the church.
A pastor should be a reflection of Christ.